Thursday, 25 July 2013
The Honey & Cinnamon Cleanse
1. use honey and cinnamon in a 1:2 ratio (one part cinnamon, two parts honey)
2. put the cinnamon in a cup or bowl.
3. boil one cup of water.
4. pour water over the cinnamon and let it steep for 30 minutes.
5. once the liquid has cooled, add honey. Always add honey to the cooled liquid – hot liquid will destroy the enzymes in the raw honey.
6. drink half of the resulting “tea” before going to bed. Cover and refrigerate the rest.
7. drink the other half first thing in the morning.
8. do not add anything to the recipe. only drink on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning and right before bed.